Our Boston Managed IT Services and IT Solutions
Our clients trust us as one of the most reliable Boston Managed IT Service Providers
"Needed help ASAP and you responded within minutes!"
CPA firm, C.D.
"Tech was new, and worked very creatively to fix our issue here at Chapman. He had a great attitude and made the issue an enjoyable resolution."
"Excellent and speedy response time!"
Life Sciences / Biotech Company R.P.
"Reth was exceptional and saw the fix all the way to the end. Very confident in his ability to resolve the issue quickly from the moment we began to troubleshoot."
Insurance Industry, B.B.
"Awesome service! tech was on time and on it!"
"The NENS team was so friendly and responsive. Took good care to be sure I was satisfied with the outcome. Much appreciate. Nancy O'Connor"
Insurance Industry N.O.
"Reth is so great! He's expedient, thorough, and always positive and update. He also makes sure that issues were resolved via follow-up messages. He should be acknowledged as an outstanding employee!"
Wealth Management A.T.
"The NENS team was dogged in their determination to identify the cause of the problem and resolve the issue!"
"Fixed my problem with good communication."
Professional Services D.F.
"Engineer was excellent. Learned about the prioritization process during this encounter."
Life Sciences / Biotech Company F.M.
"Fast. Ticket was completed in less than an hour. Thank you"
Property Management R.V.
"David was outstanding and took straightened out all of my computer issues very quickly."
Property Management J.P.
Our Awards and Recognitions
Industry-Leading Boston Managed IT Services
NENS has over 25 years of experience as a Boston managed IT services provider, specializing in consulting and implementation of IT services.
Our approach gives you confidence that you are receiving the best support of any IT services companies in Boston, completely tailored to your business.
- Dedicated Account and Technical Managers
Each client is assigned a strategic account manager and a dedicated engineering manager to focus on their needs and see strategy, support and projects through from start to finish.
- Guaranteed SLAs
Strict adherence to SLAs and purchasing agreements provide peace of mind that your managed IT services will remain efficient, consistent, and high-quality.
Of all service requests meet or exceeds our stringent SLA requirements
Productivity gained by past clients
Partner with the Leading Managed IT Company
Managed IT Services for Boston, MA and the Boston area.
- 399 Boylston Street, 6th Floor Boston, MA 02116
Our Managed IT Services company serves the Boston area:
Specialized Managed IT Services for Industries
Slash Your IT Issues with an Expert Boston Managed IT Services Company
Your Boston business has unique needs, and you can select the level of managed solutions and IT support services that best fit your business.
With four levels of managed IT services, advanced and enhanced security solutions, you will always get what you need to succeed.
By leveraging our managed IT services, you can free up your team’s time to focus on what really matters and avoid costly technical issues.
Our IT services give you direct access to:
- Instant Onsite Support
Get a Boston area IT engineer to fix IT issues or get support from hardware deployments to office relocation projects.
- Remote Support
Get issues fixed fast with remote engineering services. Whether you’re at home or at the office, we are here for you.
- Certified Helpdesk
Get ITIL-certified help desk support with IT engineers who are ready to support you.
As a leading provider of IT managed services in Boston, we work with your internal team to deploy solutions that maximize your productivity, efficiency, and help your bottom line.
Benefit from an IT Company that puts You First
When it comes to choosing IT companies for your managed IT services, only the best, most attentive customer service will do.
When you choose NENS as your IT company, you can expect:
- A Faster than Average Call-Answering Time: 1.6 rings, that’s the level of service we hold ourselves to, every day. And our responsiveness doesn’t stop there. We either meet or exceed our high support service level agreements 96.4 % of the time.
- Industry Standards Exceeded: We blow right past best-practice cybersecurity standards to give you absolute peace of mind that your networks and data are protected and secured.
- Executive Leader Access: For you, and for every client of ours, we guarantee complete access to the top 3 personnel from the executive team at all times. This is to ensure there are no communication gaps and that the highest levels of services are provided.
Our focus is always on you, and we work hard every day to make sure it stays that way.
A Managed IT Service with Highly-Effective Experts and Processes
When you consider that the IT company you choose will be responsible for all your IT needs, it is only sensible that should want to choose one that stands out from the rest.
Your IT company should leave the other IT companies in the dust. And that’s what we strive to do and succeed at.
Here at NENS, you will benefit from:
- Specialized industry Verticle Expertise: From having worked with both Life Sciences and Biotech companies, we have gained a key understanding of the different phases of approvals and research. That’s why we’re able to help them their unique with scaling, security and support necessities.
- Dedicated Account and Technical Managers: For all your managed IT services needs, you’ll have the dedication of a whole team of account managers who monitor project efficiency, help desk performance and the implementation of plans in line with your business operational schedules.
- Standardization and Efficiency: We are a standards-based IT company, and this means we standardize everything. This brings predictability in costs and efficiency while ensuring speedy ROI for our clients.
Work with a Boston Managed IT Services Company Who Has Your Industry Expertise
Our Boston based IT engineers have the expertise and experience to assist your business and keep it running smoothly.
Our industry experience includes:
- Life sciences
- Consulting services
- Private equity
- Venture capital
- Professional services