Why join us? Because we understand and appreciate your type!
-You are technically intuitive. – It just makes sense to you. You like to make people smile, you keep everything running, you fix so many problems, but nobody else really notices just how much you contribute. Well, we do.
Our best performers are passionate about helping and setting our clients (and each other) up for success. They enjoy and understand how technology helps businesses in several ways. They are quick witted, continually improving themselves and have a great sense of humor.
You will spend your time helping clients resolve problems and better use technology so they can do their job without disruptions. You will get direct feedback in monthly one on one sessions with your manager to help you progress. You will be part of an engineering team that has moved beyond the break fix world and into a proactive, modern day business model.
What are we about?
Well, our employees are just important to us as clients. We balance our energy with company activities such as company outings, tubing, BBQs, laser tag, Chili cook-offs, etc.. We run an annual food drive and this year we donated to an impoverished village with fresh drinking water through www.charitywater.org They do not need to spend hours walking to get water now. Now that is not new technology, but it is pretty cool when it helps someone’s life be better.
We need you to:
- Deliver service to our clients with a smile while resolving their (technical) issues
- Take responsibility for the success of your team members by ensuring internal and client documentation is updated and accurate
- Strive for continuous self, team and client improvement
- Be accountable and document your work
- Take pride in doing a job well
- Not be afraid of the phone
- Leverage the great tools we have to streamline support for our client
Formal Education and/or Certification Requirements
- Associates Degree or greater- related field a plus.
- Prove you take your career seriously – A basic certification on a technology such as Microsoft or VMware or Cisco
Required Experience and Knowledge
- At least two years (recent and successful) experience in a IT support position
- Knowledge of basic computer hardware – yup, that’s a keyboard
- Experience with desktop and server operating systems, including Windows 7 and Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2012
- Strong application support experience with Microsoft Office products
- Great communication skills – written, oral and online – smoke signals discouraged.
- Great interpersonal skills, building rapport, listening, and questioning skills.
- Able and willing to document your processes