We of course here at NENS realize that backing up your data and technology assets is critical for your business, but your marketing assets also need consideration. Below, our guest blogger, Christian Haberamnn, founder of Auctus Marketing here in Boston, shares a systematized approach to protecting your marketing intelligence and assets.
The themes and images that you design are valuable, and it is essential that you save them as well as provide the best backup for all the effort that you put into creating them. The security of your online business data depends on the type of storage system that you use. It would be unfortunate to lose all the hard work you have done. Here are some security tips to think about and how a cloud solution can help:
1. Safeguard Your Innovations- Many people are unaware of how important it is to safeguard their business innovations. Making a few updated adjustments to resource’s such as your site, will ensure that you never have to deal with the implications of data loss. Backup your themes and images as often as recommended. Anyone who uses Apple products will probably recognize the auto backup reminders for the iCloud.
2. Importance of Regular Backup- The frequency of backup will generally depend on factors such as the amount of work you do or design on a daily basis. If you are active a few days of the week, you can backup your files on a weekly basis. If you are more active than this and spend a considerable amount of time working on your business, it is important to have more frequent updates and backups. Saving and backing up files as frequently as possible is important, because there are many reasons that can cause your data to be compromised. From virus to theft, there are several causes of data loss and you could end up losing all the themes and images that you have.
3. Store Your Work Safely- If you use a cloud backup software regularly, you will not have to worry about any unforeseen circumstances. Backup your most important files using cloud backup and avoid the frustration of losing all the work you have dedicated your time and effort to. I am sure we have all experienced the loss of our work somewhere along the line and it is simply no fun.
4. Security and Accessibility- The more data you have the more critical it is for you to keep it secure. Cloud backup systems provide a secure way to save your themes and images remotely. They enable you to access your files regardless of your location which is such a great feature especially for sales and marketing focused companies. Affordable cloud backup facilitates reliable data recovery and has a provision for automating your backup system. Check in with your IT provider to find out if you are already covered with your current contract.
5. Peace of Mind- With cloud backup, you will not have to be concerned about maintaining the infrastructure. When you backup your sites you have peace of mind and will not face the risk of losing any of your valuable data or disappointing your customers. Cloud solutions provide the most ideal way to backup files. It continues to develop effectively, has backup and is reliable.
6. Cost Effective and Easy to Use- Cloud backup that is facilitated online has become increasingly affordable, easy to implement and use. It is widely accessible along with different options and costs to meet your needs. Remote data centers are used to store your backups. The automated process spares you from the hassle of manually changing tapes or disks.
7. Scalable and Flexible Storage- The data retention is unrestricted with adequate scalability that is flexible enough to accommodate your growing requirements. Cloud backup is an important aspect of maintaining a productive and functional business. A cloud solution works optimally and efficiently to ensure that your work is secured and you have the assurance that you can access it from anywhere.
Christian founded Auctus Marketing because of his passion for online marketing as well as his enthusiasm for helping small companies and start-ups grow. He has been heavily involved in the start up scene here in Boston which he thoroughly enjoys. He co-founded Goji.com in 2007 which made the Inc. 500 List three years in a row and is also the co-author of the best selling SEO & online marketing books “SEO for 2013″ & “SEO for 2014″ : Search Engine Optimization Secrets Made Easy”.