Michael Kourkoulakos is a Managing Principal at NENS. He attended Boston University and University of Phoenix where he concentrated on MIS and Finance. He has worked in the service industry for nearly 20 years. He worked his way from a senior engineer to executive management team member at his former employer of 11 years. Michael’s contributions in building the service delivery team, customer service team and culture were crucial for the company’s success, which included Fastest Growing MSP, #23 of top MSP in the world by MSPmentor and a BBJ “Best Places to Work”. Michael is passionate about fostering a culture of fun, execution and passion in his workplace. His focus on employee and client relationship development has shaped him as a professional. His hobbies include skiing, coaching youth sports and the Red Sox. Michael resides in Tyngsborough with his wife and three children.
- 3 Simple Ways to Prevent Catastrophic Ransomware Attacks
- Have You Taken A Look at Your Cyber Hygiene? You’re Overdue
- Quick Take: Highlights from the Cybersecurity Guide for Leaders in Today’s Digital World
- November Cyber Security Update
- Why 2-Factor Authentication Is the Next Security Measure Your Organization Needs