Increase Efficiency with Reliable IT Solutions in Somerville
NENS has been a trusted managed services provider in Somerville, offering quality support service for over 25 years.
Why work with NENS for managed IT services in Somerville?
Get same-day onsite support with four-hour tech response times to get you back to work faster.
Round-the-clock system monitoring from an experienced network operations team keeps your system healthy 24/7.
Avoid long wait times with a dedicated team of account and technical managers who provide the personalized attention you deserve.
Request a quote for Somerville IT services.
An Array of Reliable IT Solutions in Somerville
IT Helpdesk Support
For emergencies or issues that can’t be solved remotely, NENS technicians can be on-site within four hours of your call.
Managed IT Services
Professional network management, monitoring, and disaster recovery services give NENS clients an average uptime of 99.999%.
Get the sourcing, negotiation, and implementation support you need to compete in an ever-changing marketplace.
NENs is Fast. Ticket was completed in less than an hour.
Property Management, R.V.
The NENS guys listened to my description of what happened instead of assuming they knew what the problem was. Based on what I told them, the quickly diagnosed and fixed the problem. They were very careful to stay away from any files that might have personal or confidential information in them.
Life Sciences / Biotech Company, C.M.
Needed help ASAP and you responded within minutes
CPA Firm, C.D.
A Leader Among Managed Services Providers in Somerville
“Happy” client satisfaction with our IT managed services in Somerville
in providing reliable tech support in Somerville
Access to our Somerville IT support service team
Four Levels of Managed IT Services in Somerville
With NENS’ professional services, you can choose between four levels of service to find the one that best fits your business needs.
- Security Managed Care – Security professionals analyze your system and manage cybersecurity strategy to keep your data safe.
- Server Managed Care – Keep your systems running smoothly with continual monitoring and maintenance.
- Remote Managed Care – Have access to a remote team of IT experts whenever you need them.
- Total Managed Care – Top-quality onsite managed IT services to solve any technical issues you might encounter.
Unmatched SLA Performance Makes NENS One of the Top IT Companies in Somerville
At NENS, we’re obsessed with performance. We track every response, engagement, and resolution to ensure that our clients get the high-quality computer support they deserve.
As a result, 96.4% of our service requests meet or exceed the response, engagement, and resolution targets set by our SLA. This is why we are a premier Somerville managed services provider.
We’re so confident in our abilities as one of the top IT firms in Somerville that we provide ironclad Guaranteed Service Levels that offer financial compensation should you experience any shortcomings with our service.
- Guaranteed SLAs. We provide round-the-clock assistance for small and mid sized businesses.
- Same-Day Support. We work quickly to resolve your IT issues within the same day we receive your call.
- Frequent and Detailed Performance Reports. We take the confusion out of IT support by closely examining our support and performance numbers to ensure a high level of accuracy.
- Unmatched Customer Satisfaction. Our technicians receive top marks for customer satisfaction after only one month of service, and have a 98.5% satisfaction (Happy) rating.
These are a few of the reasons why NENS is the top managed service provider in Framingham.
Comprehensive Managed IT for Somerville Businesses
NENS has been one of the premier IT services companies for over 25 years, offering comprehensive managed IT solutions to businesses in the Somerville area.
If you’re looking for the latest technology solutions to achieve your business goals, we’re here to help. Some of our areas of expertise include:
Somerville IT Support On Demand
Speak with an experienced IT consultant to align your IT plan with your business and reduce hidden costs, promote system efficiency, and avoid crises that can impair your business.
For IT problems that can’t be solved remotely, trust NENS for managed IT in Somerville. Our technicians can be on-site within hours to keep your business moving.
No matter what IT troubles you experience, NENS’ Somerville managed IT services provide the reliable support you need.